iFastNet Service Review: A Web Hosting Company
I guess you are on this page now to know more about iFastNet web hosting company. If that’s true, you are in the right place.
There are several web hosting companies out there, and it’s difficult to know the perfect one to host your website. I do remember being in this position, before I finally decided to go for iFastNet.
Well, I have been using the company for almost a year now and will like to share my experience with their service with you. Basically, I will make a review of the notable things that I have had with iFastNet.
Without any ado, let’s jump right in.
What is iFastNet?
iFastNet is a web hosting company that offers Premium Hosting, Business Hosting, WHM Reseller, VPS Plans and Dedicated Servers. The company currently hosts over 5 million satisfied customers’ websites.
If you are just starting out, the Premium Host is the way to go. It’s affordable and a good chance to test the company’s service without spending too much money.
For this company, there are enough packages available for different level of customers. Services are available for Bloggers, small businesses or large enterprises. Example is shown on the image below.
Here are the results of what I have experienced with this company after using the service for almost 12 months now.
Pros using iFastNet
One good thing about iFastNet is that you don’t need to pay a large sum of money to test them out. If you are unsure of what type of service to use, choose the lowest amount to experience how they work.
- Affordability: The service is affordable and has almost everything you may need to operate your website smoothly.
- Free domain names: The company gives 20 free domain names (for selected domain extensions).
- Free SSL certificate: To secure the communication between the browser and the server, the company gives free SSL certificate for the first year.
- Applications and programs availability: Their server supports a lot of common applications and programs you need for your website. Examples are MySQL Database, PHP, FTP, Website builder, and more.
- Round the clock support: The support is available 24/7, and they respond to email as quickly as possible. At times, replies are instantaneous. Other times, it may take a few hours.
- Strong uptime: At least in my experience so far, there is no such thing as downtime.
- Quick loading time: The web page load speed is satisfactory.
- Content Management System (CMS) integration: If you are planning to use CMS, WordPress and Joomla are available.
Cons using iFastNet
Some of the cons I find with this company has to do with individual’s preferences. What may be a disadvantage to you may not be to the other. So, I decided to include everything necessary to know here.
- Limited bandwidth: Some shared hosting packages are limited to 250GB bandwidth per month or year.
- One contact channel: No versatile channels for customer support. The only option they have is a web form.
- Termination issue: Make sure you properly terminate their service when you are done. Otherwise, you may be charged for the service you didn’t use.
- Autopayment system: If autopayment is not disabled, you will be charged automatically. You don’t like autopay? This is something to watch out for.
- No clear instruction: Sometimes, the customer service personnel assume that you already know everything about their system without giving step-by-step instruction if you need help.
In a simple phrase, so far so good! Therefore, I can conclude that this company is better, and I highly recommend them.
At the moment, I haven’t had any problem with the company or my website. It may not be the same for everyone; can only touch upon my experience.
What is my assessment based on?
These are the key factors that I considered before choosing to use this service. Other things were secondary, which I thought could be substituted or not make use of.
- Customer experience
- User interface
To wrap up
Every user of this service doesn’t have a similar experience. So, buying any packages from the company doesn’t mean everything will be perfect. What makes a company outstanding is the willingness to listen to their customers and do better.
With this review, you should be able to make a decision about whether or not to use iFastNet service. But if you are interested in testing them out, click on the link below.